- As trees are dug and loads are created for customer orders Schwope Brothers Tree Farms will contact the customer to schedule delivery.
- Schwope Brothers Tree Farms will schedule all carriers for pick up and delivery. Schwope Brothers Tree Farms utilizes the following program carriers for delivery:
- Frink Trucking
- Gieselman Trucking
- Dieckman Trucking
- Schwope Brothers Tree Farms reserves the right to schedule and utilize their program carriers for deliveries in an effort to deliver better quality trees and create a more productive loading process. Due to the fact that Schwope Brothers Tree Farms is located on 12 different farms a customer order could be dug and loaded from multiple farms. The process we utilize is to move trailers from farm to farm and load trees in the field to reduce handling of trees from the time they are dug to the time they are loaded on a trailer for delivery to a customer. Schwope Brothers Tree Farms utilizes a drop and hook process with all program carriers, where they drop an empty trailer and pick up a loaded trailer that is ready for delivery, the driver is not waiting for a trailer to be loaded and our employees can focus on getting the trailer loaded in advance before the next driver arrives to pick up.
- After delivery appointment is scheduled with carrier Schwope Brothers Tree Farms will confirm with the customer and the load will be shipped to meet the scheduled delivery appointment.
- All freight charges will be COD and paid to the carrier upon delivery unless other arrangements are approved with Schwope Brothers Tree Farms management. New customers must arrange pre-payment or COD prior to SBTF shipping the order.